21. Is Microsoft Leaving Billions on Table with No Office for iPad?
22. Inkling Offers E-Book Publishing and Content Delivery Tools
23. Win 8 Tablets More Coveted than iPads in Business
24. If Tablets Are PCs, PCs Are Thriving and Apple Is King
25. It's iPad vs. Surface Pro in Business Tablet War
26. Market for Tablets Exploded in Q4, Surpassing Predictions
27. Oracle Offers Android Support in Virtual Desktop for Tablets
28. Apple's New 128-GB iPad Targets Business Users
29. Apple Fans Fret that iPhone's Lost Its Luster
30. Gartner Confirms Global PC Decline as Tablets Rise
31. The Post-PC Era of Tablets Has Arrived, Says NPD
32. Smartphone, Tablet Activations Spiked to 17.4 Mil on Dec. 25
33. More Americans Are Turning Page to E-Books, Pew Survey Finds
34. How Can Apple Improve the Next iPad?
35. Apple May Be Bumping Edge of Market, Analyst Says
36. Tablet Boom Accelerating, Sales Seen Doubling in 4 Years
37. iPad, iPad Mini Lead Rivals in Battery Life, Consumer Group Finds
38. Microsoft Positions Surface Pro as an Ultrabook That's a Tablet
39. News Corp's Tablet Publication 'The Daily' Dead Ends
40. iPad Hotter with Kids Than the Wii U, Nielsen Says
Panasonic Toughbook® mobile computers are engineered to withstand drops, spills, dust and grime, and to perform in the harshest environments. Rugged reliability, low cost of ownership and accolades from reviewers are just a few of the reasons why Toughbook computers keep winning over the world's toughest users. Click here to learn more.